Make a year’s worth of sales in one weekend!
Meet your new customers at the Johnson County Home + Garden Show. Qualified homeowners attend the show annually seeking helpful advice, solutions and new products for their next renovation, décor or landscape project.
The Johnson County Home + Garden Show features high-interest exhibits, high-profile experts and the latest trends to bring in customers who are ready to move ahead with their home improvement projects.
2021 BOOTH RATES
Direct Sell Rate: $200 per booth
Main Aisle Premium: $175
Corner Premium: $150 per corner
Exhibitor Listing: $99 (Required for All Exhibitors)
New Exhibitor Marketing Package: $100 (Required for New Exhibitors Only)
33% with signed contract
33% payment due September 24, 2020
Balance due on November 23, 2020
CLICK HERE for 2021 Floor Plan
*2021 Floor Plan Coming Soon
Payment for Exhibit Space Includes
- Draping: An 8' high back drape and 3' high side drape, for smaller and connected spaces.
- I.D. Sign: A standard company identification sign, 7" x 44".
- Exhibitor Badges: 5 badges for every 100 square feet of exhibit space, up to a maximum of 20 badges.
- Complimentary Tickets: 40 complimentary electronic tickets or 5 physical paper tickets.
- Listing: Company listing in the Show Program & The Kansas City Star, if space is contracted for no later than January 31, 2021.
Exhibitors are responsible for carpeting (required for all booths), tables, and chairs within their exhibit spaces. Exhibitors can bring their own items, or rent them from the Show Decorator, George Fern Company. To rent these items, CLICK HERE. You may call George Fern Company directly at 816.221.0525 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrical service, water service, telephones and internet services can be purchased by visiting the Overland Park Convention Center website.