2023 Dates & Hours
|Friday||January 6, 2023||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||January 7, 2023||10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Sunday||January 8, 2023||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Hero Day – Friday, January 21, 2022
As a thank you to all our heroes on Hero Day, Friday, January 21st! All active military personnel, veterans, firefighters, medical professionals, police officers, & other first responders receive FREE ADMISSION all day. Simply bring a valid ID, and come enjoy the Johnson County Home + Garden Show on Opening Day!
*Offer valid Fri. only* THIS OFFER DOES NOT EXTEND TO FAMILY MEMBERS. ONE COMPLIMENTARY TICKET PER ID.
Teacher Day – Sunday, January 23, 2022
We celebrate teachers and school staff for their dedication and service to our children. All educators and school staff will receive FREE ADMISSION with a valid ID on Sunday, January 23, 2022.
*Offer valid Sun. only* THIS OFFER DOES NOT EXTEND TO FAMILY MEMBERS. ONE COMPLIMENTARY TICKET PER ID.
Adults (single day at door) $13.00
Adults (single day online) $11.00
Children Ages 12 & Under FREE
Interested in Corporate Tickets?
Click Here to contact a representative.
I'm unable to find my tickets!
You may have your ticket confirmation email resent to you by visiting the following link: https://www.microspec.com/tix123/Resend.cfm
Our top priority is the safety of all guests at the show. Please be aware of the following safety measures that will be in place:
- The show follows all public health regulations as well as Overland Park Convention Center’s policies, and currently in Johnson County there are no mask mandates or proof of vaccine requirements.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet will be enabled along with appropriate signage of physical distancing
- Overland Park Convention Center achieved the Global Risk Advisory Council STAR Facility accreditation, the industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities
- GBAC accredited cleaning protocols require the highest standards of disinfecting common touchpoints and sanitizing restrooms after high guest use
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations are available on the show floor
- Venue Staff will conduct temperature checks daily
For more information, please visit the Overland Park Convention Center.
Parking is FREE, with over 1,000 spaces around the complex, including 244 spaces under a covered garage of which 17 are designated for handicapped parking. Additional overflow parking is available at surrounding hotels. The Overland Park Convention
Center parking lot is located on the north side of the building off of 110th Street.
We have negotiated discounted rates at the following hotel during the show:
Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center
6100 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211
Connected to the Overland Park Convention Center
Click here to reserve your room for $127/night
Discount Deadline is 5pm CST, Monday, January 10, 2022